The Rotary Club of Wall Street has a dynamic slate of projects and events planned for this year. We are looking for select individuals to help us take the Rotary Club of Wall Street to the next level. If you have been considering joining or are currently a member and know of someone else who might be interested, please consider the following:
· Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization.
· There are more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide.
· The motto of Rotary is “Service Above Self”.
· The mission of Rotary International, a worldwide association of Rotary clubs, is to provide service to others, to promote high ethical standards, and to advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
· Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio.
· The Rotary Club of Wall Street meets every Wednesday in the historic Down Town Association located at 60 Pine Street in the financial district of lower Manhattan. Our formal program starts promptly at 6:00pm and runs approximately 1 hour. Meeting registration begins at 5:30pm with informal networking and fellowship before and after the formal program. Weekly meetings are comprised of club business and a weekly guest speaker from our local community. The cost to attend is $20 for members and $25 for non-members and covers the cost of refreshments before, during and after the meeting.
For general information on Rotary International, view the following YouTube clip:
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.
Chair of Membership